Terrigal Uniting Church
Better Health Self-Management Workshop
A 6 week practical skills workshop for anyone with ongoing health issues.
Time & Location
380 Terrigal Dr, Terrigal NSW 2260, Australia
About the Event
Chronic health issues can often cause: pain, tiredness, lack of energy, breathing and sleeping problems. Sometimes depression and anxiety occur as a result.
In a Better Health Workshop you will learn:
- How to manage your symptoms
- How to best work with your doctor and health care team
- The benefits of healthy eating and physical activity
- How to manage difficult emotions
- How to make daily tasks easier, how to set reachable goals
- Helpful and practical strategies to self-manage your condition
The Better Health Self-Management Course is an internationally recognised programme presented by trained facilitators.
When: 6 weeks from August 1 - Sept 5 2019. Meet once a week on Thursday mornings from 10am-12:30pm
Cost: This is a free course. Morning tea will be included
Registration is essential. RSVP by Monday July 1 to
Jan - firstname.lastname@example.org or
Emma - email@example.com